Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalized feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin is used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 150 countries.
Key Products :
A tool to view similarities to the world’s largest collection of internet, academic, and student paper content.
1.3 billion archived student papers
Discourage student collusion, the improper sharing of work both within and across institutions, thanks to our unparalleled index of papers.
85 billion web pages crawled
Protect against search engine plagiarism with our proprietary search algorithm. It crawls and indexes current and archived web pages, and is comparable to major search engines.
178 million journal articles and subscription content sources
Ensure the originality of research papers, theses, and dissertations by comparing them to online and offline subscription content and research titles from 30 leading aggregators, databases and content providers, including :
- ABC CLIO
- Cengage Learning
- EBSCOHost: 2.7m periodicals, biographies, brochures, encyclopedias, magazines, journals, books, and abstracts
- Emerald Journals
- Gale : 86m articles
- Pearson, McGraw-Hill and Wiley : 2,000+ academic textbooks
- ProQuest : 300,000+ theses and dissertations
- PubMed / MedLine : 1.4m abstracts and citations; medical resources
- SAGE Reference : 160+ encyclopedia titles
Exclusive content partnership with Crossref
50 million journal articles, conference proceedings and books via Crossref Similarity Check from 800+ leading scientific, technical and medical (STM) publishers, including :
Feedback Studio is also a tool to provide feedback to encourage original writing using drag-and-drop, voice, and text comments.
Learn how Feedback Studio can support your institution.
Contact us for a demo today!
Or visit : https://www.turnitin.com/products/feedback-studio for more information.
Key Features :
- Color-coding, filters, and source comparison for easy interpretation
- Data insights to show deliberate text manipulation
- Compare against the industry-leading database of content for comprehensive results
Fits Seamlessly into Your EdTech Ecosystem
Turnitin Similarity integrates with today’s top learning management systems, collaboration tools, and single-sign-on services.
Learn how Turnitin Similarity is the product for your institution.
Contact us for a demo today!
Or visit : https://www.turnitin.com/products/similarity for more information.
Go Beyond Similarity Checking
Protect your institution from new and emerging trends in misconduct including code plagiarism, text spinning, and contract cheating with Turnitin Originality.
- Dashboards help identify risks and conduct cohort analysis
- Reports show results within the context of students’ assignments
- Clear and actionable data points provided for every submission
- Check for similarity against our industry-leading content database
- Reveal text manipulations meant to bypass integrity checks
- Identify code plagiarism in student programming assignments
- Verify originality of student work in possible contract cheating cases
- Students check text similarity and grammar before submitting
- Citation assistant finds missing citations and teaches proper citation style
- Turnitin Draft Coach checks for similarity while students draft work
Interested in learning more about upholding academic integrity and addressing contract cheating at your institution?
Contact Us today to enquire further!
Or visit : https://www.turnitin.com/products/originality